* First, make sure that a French Bulldog is the right breed choice for you and your family. Do some research on the breed and some of the associated health issues. Bulldogs are not for everyone and require more maintenance than most breeds. With that being said, Frenchies are a WONDERFUL breed and I think everyone should have the joy of owning one.
* Bulldogs, cost more than most breeds as they require a lot of help in the breeding and birthing department.
For example: progesterone testing to see when your female is ovulating, artificial inseminations, C-sections, round the clock care for the first 3 weeks after birth, bottle feeding puppies that won't nurse, etc.
* As for price the prices are based on many factors including, the quality of the puppy (show or pet). Typically, our puppies come with no papers as I intend for them to be pet only homes, AKC limited/ Full registration maybe offered at a higher price. For more information regarding the cost contact us.
* Contact me via e-mail or by phone. Let me know what kind of home you could provide for one of my puppies. Also let me know if you have a color or sex preference
*NOTE : I do not host people prior deposits, no deposit no offense but you will NOT be able to see my pups. In person I will have videos of them. In person, deposit then you may see them.*
*Deposits, I take deposits at 4 weeks of age if I like the vibe from talking to the potential adopter. There NON REFUNDABLE unless the said puppy has a life threatening genetic defect. I do not entertain people until the puppy is 8 weeks of age and they leave at 10, 11 or even 12 weeks.
Deposits can be made by, cash or via Paypal. Remaining balance is due at the time of pickup. Balance will need to be paid in cash. I am no longer accepting checks, or Paypal payment of any kind at pickup. Sorry for the inconvenience.
* Puppies receive appropriate de-wormings, two sets of vaccines, and are micro-chipped while they are here with me. At 8 weeks of age, the puppies are taken to the vets office for a thorough check-up.
* Puppies go home between 10 to 12 weeks of age. I prefer if you pick your puppy up here, so you are able to visit with the parent(s) of your puppy. As well as see where the puppy was raised as it is extremely important to see how they are raised.
Puppies are AKC registerable. They may come with limited registration, as well as a microchip registration form, health records, no papers, puppy food, puppy toys, and a blanket. I also include tips to owning a bulldog and crate training your puppy. Once you adopt a puppy from us, do not hesitate to contact us at anytime with ANY and ALL questions you may have pertaining to your puppy.
* I am always available to talk bulldogs, so please contact me with any questions you may have
To contact by email address is firstname.lastname@example.org